Working with Pelvis & Knee Issues That Affect Feet, Shoulders, Spine and Neck

Date: Mar 12, 2015 - Mar 14, 2015
Time: 10:30 am - 12:45 pm

Online bookings are not available for this class, please see registration info below.


Sadhana Therapy

Part 1: March 12, 10:30am-4:30pm and March 14, 9:00am-12:45pm

$400
12 CEUs, NCBTMB certified
Register a month early and get $25 discount.

A Structural Physiological Movement Integration Technique

The seminar will teach you:

1. How to unlock physiology pressure and trauma that effects structure.
2. Understand how physiological issues affect the structure in movement.
3. Teach you techniques that releases pressure and unlock issues on the spine, neck, shoulders, ribcage, pelvis and knees.
4. This seminar will teach you a whole new way of looking at the body.
Outcomes: Rapid Professional Skills Enhancement for all Massage and Body Work Therapists
Practical ‘How-To’ Classes and Seminars for Rehabilitation Specialists, Massage Therapists, and other helping professionals who deal with sports injuries.

Required Materials: 1 sheet (1 fitted ), 1 set of miracle balls, 1 NuFace Classic Microcurrent, 1 pillowcase, Also, if you have an Ipad please purchase 3D Anatomy Application.

Payments Accepted: Cash, Cheque, or Credit Card. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Cancellation within ONE WEEK of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee, which means that you will be refunded 75% of the price of the class. Cancellation within 24 HOURS of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee; however, the remainder 75% will be credited towards the next seminar offered. If a seminar is cancelled due to underenrollment, you will receive a full refund

To Register, email Katherine@ sadhanatherapy.com or call / text Kimberly Klein 808-635-6688.
If you register 1 month early you’ll a $25 discount. Look at Kimberly Klein’s experience on
www.sadhanatherapy.com.

Registration / Cancellation Policies