Date: Jul 26, 2014
Time: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Online bookings are not available for this class, please see registration info below.
CLASS POSTPONED UNTIL FALL
7 CE hour NCBTMB / NYS-certified
Is this workshop for you? It is if you:
• Can see someone’s alignment and know something is “off” – but you
don’t know what to do to remedy it.
• You need a refresher on muscles or would like to learn something
new about the muscles you address in your practice.
• Are ever afraid to deal with certain injuries and feel unsure what to
do or where to start.
What will you learn?
• Why stretching technically doesn’t exist and how this idea can trans-
form how you approach movement.
• How to test for inhibition and recruitment & how they affect pain and
• The nature of muscles, especially those that are most overlooked in
• Functional Anatomy & Physiology- an organic view how the body
• Compelling Case Studies– real examples of what’s plaguing your clients.
• Effective Therapeutics– tools you can use to offer immediate relief.
Gina Schatz, BA, LMT, NCTBM E-RYT Gina is a change agent: she changes people’s relationship to pain, injury and injury prevention through movement and hands-on therapy. She developed a method to assist bodies in functioning to their optimal potential and shares this method nationally with other practitioners to support them in transforming their practices. Gina’s fascination with the way the body moves and intrinsic strength began as a young girl and influenced everything from her work to pastime activities, leading her into more than a decade of dance instruction and yoga studies. She has been known to stop people on the street and offer them an ankle tracking or other simple therapeutics when they are exhibiting pain. This behavior is more acceptable in NYC. Prior to relocating permanently to NYC, Gina owned and operated a successful private practice in Cleveland for 19 years and was the CEO and creative director to Cleveland’s first integrated wellness clinic. Currently she teaches her method to all hands-on practitioners nationally, teaches anatomy to several Yoga Alliance certified schools and is licensed and sees clients privately in New York, Ohio and California. www.ginaschatz.comRegistration / Cancellation Policies