Date: Oct 26, 2013
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Online bookings are not available for this class, please see registration info below.
Saturday, October 26th/ 10 am – 6 pm
7 CE hour NCBTMB / NYS-certified
Is this workshop for you? It is if you:
- Have clients with herniated discs and you’re not sure how to take them through safe practices.
- Have ever had a client who had more symptom pain after their session with you. Come learn what to do (most practitioners don’t know this).
- Are ever afraid to deal with clients with certain spine injuries and feel unsure of what to do or where to start.
What will you learn?
- Four critical alignment tools for supporting the spine and preventing injuries.
- The connection of symptoms to root causes, saving you time and your clients discomfort.
- Three things you NEED to know to instruct clients with herniated discs, spondylosis and scoliosis.
Gina Schatz, BA, LMT, NCTBM E-RYT Gina is a change agent: she changes people’s relationship to pain, injury and injury prevention through movement and hands-on therapy. She developed a method to assist bodies in functioning to their optimal potential and shares this method nationally with other practitioners to support them in transforming their practices. Gina’s fascination with the way the body moves and intrinsic strength began as a young girl and influenced everything from her work to pastime activities, leading her into more than a decade of dance instruction and yoga studies. She has been known to stop people on the street and offer them an ankle tracking or other simple therapeutics when they are exhibiting pain. This behavior is more acceptable in NYC. Prior to relocating permanently to NYC, Gina owned and operated a successful private practice in Cleveland for 19 years and was the CEO and creative director to Cleveland’s first integrated wellness clinic. Currently she teaches her method to all hands-on practitioners nationally, teaches anatomy to several Yoga Alliance certified schools and is licensed and sees clients privately in New York, Ohio and California. www.ginaschatz.comRegistration / Cancellation Policies