You may register via credit card on our website, or send a check. Checks should be made out to:
and sent to:
Attn: Michael Alicia
122 W. 26th St.
New York, NY 10001
Please include your email and phone number so we may confirm receipt of payment.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. To confirm availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.229.1529.
Full payment is due at least one week before the workshop begins. If a class is cancelled due to under-enrollment, students will receive a full refund.
Our cancellation policies appear below. For any exceptions or extenuating circumstances, CATA reserves the right to review each situation on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellation and make-up policies:
Cancellation within ONE WEEK of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee, which means that you will be refunded 75% of the price of the class. Cancellation within 24 HOURS of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee; however, there will be NO REFUNDS – the remaining 75% of the price of the class can be used toward an upcoming class within ONE YEAR. If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, a make-up class will be scheduled at no additional cost to students. If a student misses a class, a make-up class may be scheduled at the teacher’s discretion for a $75 administrative fee.
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE FULL ONCOLOGY MASSAGE PROGRAM
If a student needs to withdraw from the program, all tuition remitted or due after the commencement of the program, up to the date of withdrawal, is non-refundable and a cancellation fee will be assessed.
Students who withdraw from the program up to one month before the full program begins will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee of the full tuition. The remaining balance of the deposit will be refunded. Withdrawals less than a month before the program begins will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee of the full tuition; however, there will be no refunds – the remaining 80% of the deposit may be used toward future CATA Program classes within ONE YEAR of the withdrawal date.
Students must make up any missed classes in order to fulfill the requirements. Students may make up course material in the semester immediately following the missed class and a $75 administrative fee will be assessed. Students may audit any class a second time at no additional cost. Please see your student contract for complete details.
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN JOE MUSCOLINO’S COMT WORKSHOPS
As space is limited, priority will be given to Full Series and Full Weekend registrations. Single Day registrations will be confirmed or cancelled 48 hours before scheduled class. Unless cancelled by CATA, there will be NO REFUNDS for Single Day cancellations. Cancellation policy for Full Weekend and Full Series: Cancellation within ONE WEEK of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee, which means that you will be refunded 75% of the price of the class. Cancellation within 24 HOURS of class will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee; however, there will be NO REFUNDS – the remaining 75% of the price of the class can be used toward an upcoming class within ONE YEAR.